- today is the first day since i’ve been back from the honeymoon where i don’t i feel like i’m drowning in work, and it feels so great.
- changing your name has to be one of the biggest administrative hassles i have ever experienced. please explain to me why the gap needs more proof of identity to change my name on my gap card than the social security administration needed to issue me a new social security card.
- i’m teaching myself to play the ukulele. i can now play “ho hey” by the lumineers. playing a musical instrument is so much less stressful when no one is forcing you to practice and you can play whatever songs you want.
- i am reading mr. penumbra’s 24 hour book store by robin sloan, and i can’t put it down. i highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new book.
- on that note, i will need a new book soon. any recommendations?
does scalp sunscreen exist? because my scalp got really sunburned in hawaii and the peeling that is happening right now is really gross/embarassing.
i’m trying to really hard to be positive about this whole returning to the real world thing, but it’s 10:40pm, i’m still working, i worked until midnight last night, and i’m still massively jet lagged. not cool real world. not cool.